How To Safely Disinfect A Laptop
Are you wondering how to clean your laptop without causing a small electrical fire? It's really not that hard
- Turn off your laptop. If possible, remove the battery.
- Turn the laptop upside down and tap lightly so that any stry crumbs and debris fall out of the keyboard
- Use a can of compressed air to blow out the keyboard.
- Mis several (8-10) capfuls of rubbing alcohol into 1 cup of warm water.
- Clean the keys with a soft, lint-free or microfiber cloth and the alcohol mixture. Take care not to allow the water to get into the laptop.
- You can clean your monitor with a microfiber cloth. A bit of diluted dish soap in warm water can be used for stubborn stains.