Website Stryker Networks
About Stryker Networks
Stryker Networks (Stryker) has established itself as a Premier Trusted IT managed services provider serving small to mid-sized companies in the Chicagoland area. Offering a range of services, from complex infrastructure design, implementation, and management to remote monitoring and support, Stryker Networks keeps client data safe and tailors IT solutions that will ensure client’s score every goal they set.
We believe being a Premier Trusted IT services provider is much like being an excellent striker in soccer —it involves being defensive and pressing forward. That means being skilled at what we do best to help clients perform at their best through teamwork, clear communication, and clarified goals.
Stryker is comprised of skilled engineers and professionals dedicated to providing quality IT managed services. Our supportive management team invites feedback and welcomes innovative ideas from our employees through collaboration, relationships, and teamwork. We are committed to employee growth and provide mentoring, education, and training opportunities.
Stryker Networks is located in Schaumburg, IL.
Stryker Networks is in search of a hands-on Network Engineer who enjoys working as a team to achieve goals, provide premier support, eliminate security risks and increase client satisfaction. The Network Engineer will perform onsite and remote system maintenance, Help Desk support, computer and server builds, and all related IT tasks. They are encouraged to stay up to date on current technologies and market trends and apply new knowledge to the position.
If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity that challenges you to grow, Stryker is the place for you!
- Clearly explains technical systems and processes both internally and to external clients.
- Understands Active Directory environments (Bit locker Encryption, Group Policy, and Printer Management).
- Manages DNS and DHCP in a network environment.
- Installs and maintains Office 365 environments.
- Troubleshoots and monitors enterprise backup systems (Altaro, CrashPlan).
- Manages Provision Windows Servers (VMWare, Hyper-V).
- Comfortably works with Enterprise Network and Application Monitoring systems (SolarwindsMSP, Connectwise, Autotask).
- Deploys and troubleshoots Enterprise Anti-Virus/Malware/Spyware/Ransomware systems.
- Problem solves security and application incidents with team members.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with the client’s policies, procedures, or standards.
- Participates in an On-Call rotation.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- 5-8 years of IT support experience at an MSP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Experience with Netgear, Ubiquiti Switches and wireless networks, SOPHOS, WatchGuard Firewalls preferred.
- Technical experience with desktop operating systems, computing hardware, configuration and operation of peripherals.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and extremely patient.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to multitask.
- Must have reliable transportation to ability to travel between client sites as needed.
- Job requires climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking and lifting.
- Ability to exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com