Website Stryker Networks
About Stryker Networks
Stryker Networks (Stryker) has established itself as a Trusted IT managed services provider serving small to mid-sized companies in the Chicagoland area. Offering a range of services, from complex infrastructure design, implementation, and management to remote monitoring and support, Stryker Networks keeps client data safe and tailors IT solutions that will ensure client’s score every goal they set.
We believe being a Premier Trusted IT services provider is much like being an excellent striker in soccer —it involves being defensive and pressing forward. That means being skilled at what we do best to help clients perform at their best through teamwork, clear communication, and clarified goals.
Stryker is comprised of skilled engineers and professionals dedicated to providing quality IT managed services. Our supportive management team invites feedback and welcomes innovative ideas from our employees through collaboration, relationships, and teamwork. We are committed to employee growth and provide mentoring, education, and training opportunities.
Stryker Networks is located in Schaumburg, IL.
Stryker Networks is in search of a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales team as an Appointment Setter. The Appointment Setter will contact potential clients via telephone and e-mail, explore their interest in our services, and set an appointment with our Salesperson. This is a results-based position that gives you the exciting opportunity to control your own level of success, with opportunities to advance professionally.
If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity that challenges you to grow, Stryker is the place for you!
- Makes 80 – 100 outbound phone calls per day to prospective clients and recipients of direct mail campaigns.
- Gains market intelligence and confirms contact information of key individuals at potential clients.
- Sets 3 – 5 appointments per week for the salesperson as a result of inquiries to web, phone, and email requests.
- Updates and maintain CRM with client contact information and status.
- Acquires 2-6 new customers per month as a result of appointment setting efforts.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- 0-1 years of appointment setting or sales experience.
- High school diploma required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Tech savvy and excellent data entry skills
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org